Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas Cookbook


I have a Christmas Cookbook on eBay for sale. The cookbook comes as an e-Cookbook or a hard copy. I have spent a couple of months on this cookbook. It is my way to have all of you as my dinner guests on Christmas Day. The recipes are all the ones I prepare for my Christmas dinner. The e-Cookbook is great because you can save it on your computer and add your own notes to it and it's also a better price. Check it out if you have a chance. The e-Cookbook is set as a bid item starting at $5.00 US and the hard copy is $15.99 (shipped to you collect - by courier or Canada Post - your choice). Check it out! The cookbook is called "Christmas Dinner at My House". Cooking for me is a labour or Love. It is like sharing my personal feelings with others (especially my family). The picture you see here is on the cover of my cookbook.

No comments: